Included here is an example of a ticket that was written in by a customer. At the end we will list the steps that he followed to resolve the issue he was having:
I have RT Systems IC2730 Programmer, Version 5.0.56. When I try to enable Windows 11 Memory Integrity protection, it notifies me that the FTDIBus.sys driver version 126.96.36.199 is invalid. That driver, used for USB to COM communication, was installed by the RT Systems programmer when I installed it a couple of years ago. I've run the RT programmer software and checked for updates. It is up to date. I've downloaded and installed the USB drivers from the RT Systems website, rebooted my system, and still have the same problem when trying to enable Memory Integrity device security in windows.
Here's the steps to follow.
1. Plug the USB-29A cable into the USB port.
2. Run Device Manager and click to uninstall the USB-29A device, checking the checkbox to uninstall the driver.
3. Run Device Manager and search the driver view for the FTDIBus.sys driver. Found that there was still a reference to that driver, so right clicked and deleted that driver.
5. Turn on Memory Integrity, which now works.
6. Installed the new driver downloaded from the website. New driver version is 188.8.131.52 and Memory Integrity is still running.