What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?RT Systems may use the information collected when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- RT Systems collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in any other site feature to which you respond with your personal information.
- You may visit our site anonymously. When ordering or registering, your will be asked for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. All or part of that information may be collected.
- This website uses "cookies" to enhance your experience at this site, gather information about visitors, and record visits to this site. More information about cookies and how we use them. can be found in the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer want to receive promotional e-mail from RT Systems, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list.
RT Systems implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. These persons are required to keep the information confidential and are allowed access only as needed to resolve an issue that involves you personally as with your order. Your order information and personal information is entered and maintained on a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
Cookies are small files that a site stores on your computer's hard drive. Permission to store this 'cookie' is granted by you in the settings of your Web browser. Enabling permissions for 'cookies' allows the site to recognize and record certain information about your browser that you might be more easily recognized the next time you visit the site.
For example, cookies are used to remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on site activity. Cookies are used to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction to help where improvements are needed on the site.
RT Systems may at any time contract with a third-party service to assist in analyzing our site visitors' preferences, purchases and interaction with the site. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf in any way other than to help RT Systems improve the site and our business.
Permissions of your web browser include warning you each time a 'cookie' is being saved. You can choose to engage that warning or you can turn off all 'cookies' through the options of the particular browser you use. If you turn off 'cookies, some features of the site will not work properly and you will not be able to place an order on-line You can still place orders over the telephone by contacting RT Systems customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
RT Systems does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that RT Systems will maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, RT Systems may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies which apply to your activities on that site. RT Systems has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. RT Systems seeks to protect the integrity of our site. Any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work) is welcomed from you.
Should you experience a problem with a third party affiliate of RT Systems, contact RT Systems customer support. RT Systems cannot guarantee the outcome of any issue; however, we will attempt to intercede on your behalf with the third party.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
RT Systems welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. You are encouraged to send feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue to RT Systems via e-mail, phone to customer support, or by mail to RT Systems, 510 Compton Street, Suite 105, Broomfield, CO. 80020.
Terms and ConditionsSee Terms and Conditions section for use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the RT Systems website.