Hints and tricks for setting up the LT-925UV radio
- Name Display requires three things:
- Enter the name for the memory channel on the main page of the programmer
- Check the Show Name box for the memory channel
- Go to Settings | Radio Menu Settings to be sure Channel Name Enabled is checked
- Names are displayed on all channels on both the A and B display. They cannot be set separately.
- The radio will be in memory mode when you finish sending a file to it from the programmer.
- Use the P3 key with a short touch to toggle between VFO and Memory mode. Both A and B toggle modes
- Use the P1 key with a short touch to toggle between A and B