RT Systems WCS-80 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Icom IC-80.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to Internet based data to get repeater information for your location, a travel route, or a vacation spot. Repeater details available for locations in and outside the US. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Other built-in frequency lists for easy memory channel entries (check File|External data in the programmer before you spend time on internet searches for frequencies. You may find just what you need!)
- Copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the
- Windows version requires Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10 for 32 and 64 bit platforms or Windows 11.
- Mac version requires Mac OS X 10.12.6 (64-bit) or newer.
I continue to get excellent service from rtSystems. I have purchased several software packages from them and will continue to do so in the future. I highly recommend rtSystems to my fellow ham radio operators...de Bill / WB2GHC
|The Windows version of the RT Systems programmer for this radio now works with "generic" USB cables. USB cables have become a little more consistent and reliable. Consider this as you decide which cable will be best for you.|
| Generic USB|
RT Systems programmers work with the radio specified from the manufacturer shown in the description.
No implication is made that a programmer is appropriate for a radio with a similar number from a different manufacturer. Actually, purchasing a programmer for a radio from a different manufacturer just because it has a similar number is strongly discouraged.
RT Systems takes no responsibility for the performance of your radio should you choose to use a programmer other than that listed specifically for the manufacturer and model of that radio you are attempting to program. Exceptions are noted in the description for several products. Check there if you feel your radio is a variant of the one shown, but be advised that the manufacturer will never vary. If the model is not listed, you should check with RT Systems prior to your purchase.
Installed software is NOT returnable, exchangeable or returnable.
Your purchase is for the RT Systems programmer on ONE operating system: Windows OR Mac.
- You make that selection during the purchase from our site or at download if your purchase was through a dealer.
- You can have BOTH the Windows and Mac versions at a discount for the second (for programmers that have both a Windows and Mac version available).
- Qualifying versions are Windows 5.0 or higher and Mac 6.0 and higher. Earlier versions of the RT Systems programmers do not qualify you for a discounted cross platform purchase.
- For a dealer purchase, provide proof of purchase to [email protected] with the receipt for that purchase, the original serial number and the email address you used for download and installation. The cross platform version will be $15.00
- To add the other operating system for an RT Systems order, let us know that you want the Programmer for that operating system and the email address you used for your account. The cross platform version will be $15.00
- All cross platform versions are available by electronic download only.