TeamViewer Remote Help from Tech Support
Tech support personnel at RT Systems can connect to your computer quickly and easily to help you with the programmers. Help is available during business hours. Follow the steps to get started with this process:
- Call RT Systems during business hours to connect with a tech who will help you through the TeamViewer setup and continue to work with you at your computer. (404-806-9561)
- Identify the appropriate link below for your operating system.
- Use a browser that allows you to download and run an executable.
- Download and Run the remote control support tool by clicking on the button below.
- Agree to the legal terms of TeamViewer and CONTINUE installation
- A screen will open on your computer with your ID and password. That is the information the RT Systems tech needs to connect
7, 8/8.1, 10 or 11
| MacOS |
(Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey or Ventura)
Remember: CALL RT Systems for personal assistance. We don't know that you're ready for help unless you call.
This link is ONLY for OLDER Mac operating systems. If you have a newer Mac, use the green button above. Click here to download TeamViewer version for older MacOS (El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave)