RT Systems ADMS-FT2D Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-2D.
Click here for more Information
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for the Yaesu FT-2D radio
- Windows version requires Microsoft Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (full version), Windows 10.
- Mac version requires MacOS X Mavericks (10.9 64-bit) or higher.
- Works with the original SCU-18 cable, the New RT Systems USB-68 cable, or a micro SD card.
- Learn more about the process of using a micro SD card for programming the radio from these instructions.