We apologize for the difficulty you experienced updating the Version 4 programmer.
This will get the update completed now. In the future, the programmer will check automatically every 30 days so you won't have to worry about it again.
Before you begin, be sure none of the RT Systems programmers are running. You might want to re-boot the computer to be extra sure.
Run the updater by clicking on the button below.
- A pop-up box for the download will appear.
- Click Run.
- Be patient while the updater checks for the files it needs. It will let you know when this process is finished with either a list of files to be updated or a message that all files are up-to-date.
- If a screen appears with a list of files, click the Update button at the bottom of that screen to continue the process.
- Again, be patient while the process finishes. Do not try to open any of the programmers while it runs. This will cause the process to fail.
- Once the update finishes. Run your programmer as usual.
- Everything will be up-to-date.