What’s New in Version 4.50
- RT Systems Programmers are now available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
- Customize your Programmer with any font installed on your system without making a global change to your computer. Adjust font size for easier viewing!
- Alternate row color for easier viewing across columns.
- Set Memory Defaults for easier data entry into memory channels.
- Hide columns you don’t use, or hide columns for printout.
- Options for using multiple settings files.
- Click here to learn more about using Preferences to customize your radio programming experience.
USB Cables No More Comport Setup!
- RT Systems USB cables make it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Once the cable is attached, you’re ready to “Getting data from” or “Sending data to” the radio... without struggling to set up the comport!
- See for yourself just how easy setting up your radio can be. Click Getting Started and relax as we show you how.
Share files with others... even if the “other” has a different radio.
- Share files with others. Transfer easily via e-mail... on CD.... on flash drive.
- The RT Systems Version 4.50 file for any radio can be opened with the RT Systems Version 4.50 Programmer for ANY radio.
- The “shared” file opens in a generic screen from which you copy the channel details to a file for your radio.
- With just a few mouse clicks, the other radio is programmed and ready to use.
Open several files at once.
- Files can be for the same or different radios (Version 4.50 Programmer for each radio required).
- Different color tabs at the top of the screen let you see that several files are open. Simply click a tab to switch between the files.
- Split the screen to see more than one file at once. Click here to see how easily this is done.
New Editing Features
- Column editing with copy and paste. Change one. Copy it. Paste in the same column... once or repeatedly by highlighting several.
- Move-up or Move-Down to rearrange the order of the channels.
- Sort and Unsort.
- Copy and paste one or many channels. Select all to copy. Select only one to paste. Copied channels are pasted beginning with the selected channel.
- Copy within the same file or between files for different radios.
- Learn more about Copy and Paste with this 10 minute tutorial.
Easily enter details for those Special radio functions.
- Learn more about D-Star setup using the built-in D-Star Calculator. The D-Star Calculator is part of the RT Systems Programmer for many Icom D-Star Radios. Check the Icom page on our site for a complete list of these radios
- Click D-Star Setup and relax as we show you.
- Learn more about Hypermemories in the Yaesu FT-7800, FT-7900 and FT-8800 radios. Click Hypermemories and relax as we show you.
What our customers are saying about us...
“I got everything I needed and the app is running on my computer and talking to my radio. Just as everyone who reviews your software says.., very slick and it will be a fun challenge to see what it can do besides the obvious. Still, the 'obvious' alone is well worth the price of the software. Thank you for your support, including the unexpected telephone support call.”
- KH6IMB in Volcano, Hawaii
“I recently purchased your software to program my Yaesu mobile. The Programmer performed flawlessly, making a tedious job manageable and actually enjoyable. Thank you for a fantastic product; you are clearly a professional company. You can be proud.”
- WA3MDP in Bangor, Pennsylvania
“Having received my radio programming kit today, I was keen to give it a go. I set my PC as per the instructions and go straight on with the job of programming - very easy, very quick and easy to use. Many thanks. One VERY satisfied customer who will be back!”
- 2E0TGT in Exeter, Devon UK
“It took a little time to get used to the interface; but at 88 years of age, I had no trouble programming the radio. The fact that your program automatically loads the USB Drivers and assigns the Comport reduces many problems.
Your program was one of the best investments I have made in all my years in Ham Radio. I’m sure the cost of your program is offset by the hours others spend trying to get “free” programs to do what they want it to do.”
- WB8BTI in Napoleon, Ohio