Prurchase directly from RT Systems or a dealer, see Dealer List for locations.
What’s New in Version 4.50
USB Cables No More Comport Setup!
- RT Systems USB cables make it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Once the cable is attached, you’re ready to “Getting data from” or “Sending data to” the radio... without struggling to set up the comport!
- See for yourself just how easy setting up your radio can be. Click Getting Started and relax as we show you how.
Share files with others... even if the “other” has a different radio.
- Share files with others. Transfer easily via e-mail... on CD.... on flash drive.
- The RT Systems Version 4 file for any radio can be opened with the RT Systems Version 4 Programmer for ANY radio.
- The “shared” file opens in a generic screen from which you copy the channel details to a file for your radio.
- With just a few mouse clicks, the other radio is programmed and ready to use.
Open several files at once.
- Files can be for the same or different radios (Version 4 Programmer for each radio required).
- Different color tabs at the top of the screen let you see that several files are open. Simply click a tab to switch between the files.
- Split the screen to see more than one file at once. Click here to see how easily this is done.
New Editing Features
- Column editing with copy and paste. Change one. Copy it. Paste in the same column... once or repeatedly by highlighting several.
- Move-up or Move-Down to rearrange the order of the channels.
- Sort and Unsort.
- Copy and paste one or many channels. Select all to copy. Select only one to paste. Copied channels are pasted beginning with the selected channel.
- Copy within the same file or between files for different radios.
- Learn more about Copy and Paste with this 10 minute tutorial.
Easily enter details for those Special radio functions.
- Learn more about D-Star setup using the built-in D-Star Calculator. The D-Star Calculator is part of the RT Systems Programmer for many Icom D-Star Radios. Check the Icom page on our site for a complete list of these radios
- Click D-Star Setup and relax as we show you.
- Learn more about Hypermemories in the Yaesu FT-7800, FT-7900 and FT-8800 radios. Click Hypermemories and relax as we show you.
What our customers are saying about us...
“Learning that the USB-62 cable does both programming AND control with HRD just makes my week! This is one less cable I am hauling out in the woods and one less connection needed. Now I want to order more so that I can do away with the third party cables and utilize my RT cables.”
The really cool thing about my investment in your products is the Customer Service. Every time I have had a question, issue, suggestion or inquiry, you all have been right there as if I was your only customer. That just affirms my choice in choosing RT Systems products.”
- W8QAS in Caneyville, Kentucky
“RT Systems software is really the best out there. I used it for my 2820H and FT350M and now for my Wouxun. The software that comes with the cheap Chinese radio is very limited. It is worth the extra money to buy the RT software and cable as it is totally intuitive and very, very easy. I will be recommending it to everyone, without doubt.”
- KZCYS in Elberon, New Jersey
Programmers Available Through
If you prefer working with a local dealer,
RT Systems or Local Dealers
see Dealers for RT Systems Radio Programming Kits for locations.
Buy with confidence knowing that if you have questions about the Programmers,
RT Systems American based tech support is available to assist you. We’re hams
just like you, and are here to help you enjoy the hobby.
RT Systems Hamfest Schedule 2013
Thank you for visiting our web page. If a question is not answered or you experience
difficulties with this site, contact RT Systems. We look forward to helping you.