What’s New in Version 4.50
- RT Systems Programmers are now available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
- Customize your Programmer with any font installed on your system without making a global change to your computer. Adjust font size for easier viewing!
- Alternate row color for easier viewing across columns.
- Set Memory Defaults for easier data entry into memory channels.
- Hide columns you don’t use, or hide columns for printout.
- Options for using multiple settings files.
- Click here to learn more about using Preferences to customize your radio programming experience.
Links to External Data
* Separate Purchase.
** Subscription Required.
- More ways to get the data you want to program in your radio. Quick... Easy... Create a file in 4 mouse clicks!
- ARRL Travel Plus.*
- Radio Reference.**
- Repeater Book.
- RFinder Worldwide Data Base.**
- Options for using multiple settings files.
USB Cables No More Comport Setup!
- RT Systems USB cables make it easier to transfer data between the radio and the computer.
- Plug and go. Once the cable is attached, you’re ready to “Getting data from” or “Sending data to” the radio... without struggling to set up the comport!
- See for yourself just how easy setting up your radio can be. Click Getting Started and relax as we show you how.
Share Files with Others... Even if the “Other” Has a Different Radio.
- Share files with others. Transfer easily via e-mail... on CD.... on flash drive.
- The RT Systems Version 4.50 file for any radio can be opened with the RT Systems Version 4.50 Programmer for ANY radio.
- The “shared” file opens in a generic screen from which you copy the channel details to a file for your radio.
- With just a few mouse clicks, the other radio is programmed and ready to use.
Open Several Files at Once.
- Files can be for the same or different radios (Version 4.50 Programmer for each radio required).
- Different color tabs at the top of the screen let you see that several files are open. Simply click a tab to switch between the files.
- Split the screen to see more than one file at once. Click here to see how easily this is done.
New Editing Features
- Column editing with copy and paste. Change one. Copy it. Paste in the same column... once or repeatedly by highlighting several.
- Move-up or Move-Down to rearrange the order of the channels.
- Sort and Unsort.
- Copy and paste one or many channels. Select all to copy. Select only one to paste. Copied channels are pasted beginning with the selected channel.
- Copy within the same file or between files for different radios.
- Learn more about Copy and Paste with this 10 minute tutorial.
Easily Enter Details for those Special Radio Functions.
- Learn more about D-Star setup using the built-in D-Star Calculator. The D-Star Calculator is part of the RT Systems Programmer for many Icom D-Star Radios. Check the Icom page on our site for a complete list of these radios
- Click D-Star Setup and relax as we show you.
- Learn more about Hypermemories in the Yaesu FT-7800, FT-7900 and FT-8800 radios. Click Hypermemories and relax as we show you.
What our customers are saying about us...
“I own many Alinco, Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu transceivers and receivers. I choose to buy RT Systems software for most of them because:
- It works well, is easy to learn and they all work essentially the same.
- It may be all that is available for certain units.
- It may be better or offer more capability or features than what free software may offer.
- It is supported and is continually developed.
- RT Systems tech staff will answer questions and listen to requests.
- It allows me to share files between radios, saving me considerable time, since I don’t have to rethink a memory scheme or do a lot of typing, and for me time is money.”
- KD7CAC in Scottsdale, Arizona
“As a programming professional, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the effort you folks have put into this great family of software.
I have spoken with other HAMs that have used other programming software, and the problems they have had, and I am so relieved that I have not experienced any of their problems. One poor fellow is now permanently locked out of using any programming software on his FT-857, Yikes! I guess you get what you pay for.
My favorite feature of your software is the ability to copy and paste from one radio to another. I have over 120 frequencies programed into my radios, and thanks to you, they are programmed consistently!
I should also mention that the one time I had to contact your tech support; my issue was resolved so well, I can't even remember all of the details.
73 and thanks again, for such a fine product.”
- AG6HQ in La Verne, California
“I have tried free software available elsewhere, and concluded that it is made for people who’d rather solve programming puzzles than get on the air.”
- WS7SAR in Placerville, California